DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Oppo N1: Smartphone with a 13MP rotating camera launched in India at Rs 39,999
The 13 megapixel rotating camera features a 206-degree rotation, and will lock at any angle.
New Delhi: Chinese smartphone maker Oppo mobile launched its first smartphone - Oppo N1 - in India. It is claimed to be the the world's first smartphone with a rotating camera. The 13 megapixel rotating camera features a 206-degree rotation, and will lock at any angle. Having just one camera means that front-facing shots are finally just as good as shots taken with a rear camera. N1 is said to be the first Android smartphone to use six physical lenses.
Like any camera, the N1 is equipped with a flash to light up dark environments. The dual flash design consists of a normal flash for back facing shots and a diffused softer light for when you flip the camera forward.
Oppo N1 features a 5.9-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) screen. Weighing 213g, the phone runs the company's home-brewed Color OS, which is based on Android 4.2. It is powred by a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor. it has 2 GB RAM and an internal storage of 16GB.
Its small camera housing includes more than 10 modules, 50 cables, and 67 components.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances