Oppo N1: Smartphone with a 13MP rotating camera launched in India at Rs 39,999
The 13 megapixel rotating camera features a 206-degree rotation, and will lock at any angle.
New Delhi: Chinese smartphone maker Oppo mobile launched its first smartphone - Oppo N1 - in India. It is claimed to be the the world's first smartphone with a rotating camera. The 13 megapixel rotating camera features a 206-degree rotation, and will lock at any angle. Having just one camera means that front-facing shots are finally just as good as shots taken with a rear camera. N1 is said to be the first Android smartphone to use six physical lenses.
Like any camera, the N1 is equipped with a flash to light up dark environments. The dual flash design consists of a normal flash for back facing shots and a diffused softer light for when you flip the camera forward.
Oppo N1 features a 5.9-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) screen. Weighing 213g, the phone runs the company's home-brewed Color OS, which is based on Android 4.2. It is powred by a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor. it has 2 GB RAM and an internal storage of 16GB.
Its small camera housing includes more than 10 modules, 50 cables, and 67 components.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
- Dalit Boy Whose Video Went Viral Says Was Thrashed Because of Good Grades
- Passengers at Patna Railway Station Use Free Wi-Fi to Search Porn Sites
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K