Oppo N1: Smartphone with a 13MP rotating camera launched in India at Rs 39,999
The 13 megapixel rotating camera features a 206-degree rotation, and will lock at any angle.
New Delhi: Chinese smartphone maker Oppo mobile launched its first smartphone - Oppo N1 - in India. It is claimed to be the the world's first smartphone with a rotating camera. The 13 megapixel rotating camera features a 206-degree rotation, and will lock at any angle. Having just one camera means that front-facing shots are finally just as good as shots taken with a rear camera. N1 is said to be the first Android smartphone to use six physical lenses.
Like any camera, the N1 is equipped with a flash to light up dark environments. The dual flash design consists of a normal flash for back facing shots and a diffused softer light for when you flip the camera forward.
Oppo N1 features a 5.9-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) screen. Weighing 213g, the phone runs the company's home-brewed Color OS, which is based on Android 4.2. It is powred by a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor. it has 2 GB RAM and an internal storage of 16GB.
Its small camera housing includes more than 10 modules, 50 cables, and 67 components.
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action
- Pink Has Become a Movement, Says Amitabh Bachchan
- Centre To Use Pink As Platform To Promote FIR Law: Shoojit Sircar
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Google Allo: A New Messaging App That Seeks to Rival WhatsApp, Facebook