Oprah Winfrey talks about nervous breakdown symptoms
Oprah Winfrey says she realised nervous breakdown symptoms in her while interviewing film director Jason Russell.
Los Angeles: Actress-talk show host Oprah Winfrey says she realised nervous breakdown symptoms in her while interviewing American film and theatre director Jason Russell.
This was the time when the 59-year-old was struggling to save her TV network "OWN" (Oprah Winfrey Network) and filmed her movie comeback in "The Butler".
Winfrey told people.com: "Jason was talking about having a nervous breakdown and I was thinking, 'I have those symptoms'. (While recording voiceovers for OWN) I remember closing my eyes while I was reading and I thought, 'I cannot have another thing enter my brain. I need to pull back.'"
The TV star launched OWN in January 2011 and due to poor ratings, she took over the role as chief executive officer and chief creative officer in July the same year.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Aditya, Rajat take MP to 239/2 against Mumbai on Day 1
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess