Oprah Winfrey talks about nervous breakdown symptoms
Oprah Winfrey says she realised nervous breakdown symptoms in her while interviewing film director Jason Russell.
Los Angeles: Actress-talk show host Oprah Winfrey says she realised nervous breakdown symptoms in her while interviewing American film and theatre director Jason Russell.
This was the time when the 59-year-old was struggling to save her TV network "OWN" (Oprah Winfrey Network) and filmed her movie comeback in "The Butler".
Winfrey told people.com: "Jason was talking about having a nervous breakdown and I was thinking, 'I have those symptoms'. (While recording voiceovers for OWN) I remember closing my eyes while I was reading and I thought, 'I cannot have another thing enter my brain. I need to pull back.'"
The TV star launched OWN in January 2011 and due to poor ratings, she took over the role as chief executive officer and chief creative officer in July the same year.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Mi Air Purifier 2 Review: Xiaomi's Silent Ninja Against Pollution
- Wayne Rooney Plays Where he Wants, Says Sam Allardyce
- Adam Lallana Late Show Gives England 1-0 Win Over Slovakia
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets