DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Oprah Winfrey talks about nervous breakdown symptoms
Oprah Winfrey says she realised nervous breakdown symptoms in her while interviewing film director Jason Russell.
Los Angeles: Actress-talk show host Oprah Winfrey says she realised nervous breakdown symptoms in her while interviewing American film and theatre director Jason Russell.
This was the time when the 59-year-old was struggling to save her TV network "OWN" (Oprah Winfrey Network) and filmed her movie comeback in "The Butler".
Winfrey told people.com: "Jason was talking about having a nervous breakdown and I was thinking, 'I have those symptoms'. (While recording voiceovers for OWN) I remember closing my eyes while I was reading and I thought, 'I cannot have another thing enter my brain. I need to pull back.'"
The TV star launched OWN in January 2011 and due to poor ratings, she took over the role as chief executive officer and chief creative officer in July the same year.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar