DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Oprah Winfrey's network to premiere Nelson Mandela biopic
The film, which stars Idris Elba and Naomie Harris, will be premiered on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) in 2017.
Los Angeles: Chat show host Oprah Winfrey's channel has got the rights to premiere Nelson Mandela biopic "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom".
The film, starring Idris Elba and Naomie Harris, will be premiered on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) in 2017.
"We couldn't be more honoured to showcase this powerful film to the OWN viewers. Nelson Mandela was Oprah's hero, and ultimately, the inspiration behind Oprah's school in South Africa. His story of forgiveness and redemption is a gift not only to the people he touched, but to the world," contactmusic.com quoted OWN president Erik Logan as saying.
Nelson Mandela, the world's anti-apartheid icon and South Africa's first non-white president, died Dec 5, 2013. He was 95.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?