Osama's death may impact Bigelow's film
The film based on Osama's life is titled 'Kill Bin Laden'
London: Director Kathryn Bigelow and her screenwriter collaborator Mark Boal have been working on an action thriller based on Osama bin Laden's life titled "Kill Bin Laden", but the death of the Al Qaeda founder might affect the project in several ways.
Bigelow and Boal's 2009 movie The Hurt Locker won Oscar for the best film and they based "Kill Bin Laden" on a failed Black Ops mission by the US military to capture the Al Qaeda leader.
But Osama was shot dead by US forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan on Sunday night and his death is likely to impact the film's script in several ways, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
The movie could stay more or less the same, gaining momentum as Sunday's events give its subject matter added weight, context and timeliness. Or perhaps the project will do a 180-degree turn, with a new story line and focus. It is said that one can't imagine the events surrounding Bin Laden's ultimate killing not being incorporated into the script in some fashion.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner