Murdered Osmania University student was pregnant: Police
The autopsy report of the girl has revealed that she was four months pregnant, the police said.
Hyderabad: The police investigating the murder of a 23-year-old Osmania University student has said that the girl was pregnant. The autopsy report of the girl has revealed that she was four months pregnant, the police said.
The police say that her pregnancy could be a significant motive behind her killing, for which her absconding classmate is still the prime suspect.
Her body was found at her classmate's residence on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology