Murdered Osmania University student was pregnant: Police
The autopsy report of the girl has revealed that she was four months pregnant, the police said.
Hyderabad: The police investigating the murder of a 23-year-old Osmania University student has said that the girl was pregnant. The autopsy report of the girl has revealed that she was four months pregnant, the police said.
The police say that her pregnancy could be a significant motive behind her killing, for which her absconding classmate is still the prime suspect.
Her body was found at her classmate's residence on Tuesday.
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed