DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Murdered Osmania University student was pregnant: Police
The autopsy report of the girl has revealed that she was four months pregnant, the police said.
Hyderabad: The police investigating the murder of a 23-year-old Osmania University student has said that the girl was pregnant. The autopsy report of the girl has revealed that she was four months pregnant, the police said.
The police say that her pregnancy could be a significant motive behind her killing, for which her absconding classmate is still the prime suspect.
Her body was found at her classmate's residence on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes