Outrage on Twitter After Martyrdom of 7 Soldiers in Nagrota Attack
An army jawan takes a cover under a military truck while taking on the terrorists at Nagrota camp earlier today in Jammu.
As the attack on Indian Army base in Nagrota unfolded early Tuesday morning killing 2 officers and 5 jawans, Twitterati directed their anger against Pakistan and its new army Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa.
Savage Pak Army Chief Qamar Javed Bajwa announced his term with #Nagrota terror attack. This is what they're famous for.
— Dr Neelakshi Goswami (@DrNeelakshiGswm) November 29, 2016
Three suicide bombers who stormed a military base at Nagrota near Jammu, were killed in an operation by the army. Congress spokesman Randeep S Surjewala slammed the central government for the terror attack and termed Modi government ‘ineffective'.
The army had also rescued jawans and their families who were held hostage in different buildings at the camp.
Another tweet asked the Central government to take away Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status from Pakistan.
A terrorist nation
Came into existance out of hate for India
Take away MFN status, Indus water#Nagrota
— Debjani Chatterjee (@devyanidilli) November 29, 2016
Meanwhile, the army has said that combing operations will continue. Another twitter user prayed for the soldiers who took on the terrorists at the Nagrota army camp.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"