Outrage on Twitter After Martyrdom of 7 Soldiers in Nagrota Attack
An army jawan takes a cover under a military truck while taking on the terrorists at Nagrota camp earlier today in Jammu.
As the attack on Indian Army base in Nagrota unfolded early Tuesday morning killing 2 officers and 5 jawans, Twitterati directed their anger against Pakistan and its new army Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa.
Savage Pak Army Chief Qamar Javed Bajwa announced his term with #Nagrota terror attack. This is what they're famous for.
— Dr Neelakshi Goswami (@DrNeelakshiGswm) November 29, 2016
Three suicide bombers who stormed a military base at Nagrota near Jammu, were killed in an operation by the army. Congress spokesman Randeep S Surjewala slammed the central government for the terror attack and termed Modi government ‘ineffective'.
The army had also rescued jawans and their families who were held hostage in different buildings at the camp.
Another tweet asked the Central government to take away Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status from Pakistan.
A terrorist nation
Came into existance out of hate for India
Take away MFN status, Indus water#Nagrota
— Debjani Chatterjee (@devyanidilli) November 29, 2016
Meanwhile, the army has said that combing operations will continue. Another twitter user prayed for the soldiers who took on the terrorists at the Nagrota army camp.
Recommended For You
- Won't Let Virat Kohli Settle Into Rhythm, Says England Pacer Ball
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Bangladesh Hit New Low in Test Cricket - We Tell You How
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know