Outrage on Twitter After Martyrdom of 7 Soldiers in Nagrota Attack
An army jawan takes a cover under a military truck while taking on the terrorists at Nagrota camp earlier today in Jammu.
As the attack on Indian Army base in Nagrota unfolded early Tuesday morning killing 2 officers and 5 jawans, Twitterati directed their anger against Pakistan and its new army Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa.
Savage Pak Army Chief Qamar Javed Bajwa announced his term with #Nagrota terror attack. This is what they're famous for.
— Dr Neelakshi Goswami (@DrNeelakshiGswm) November 29, 2016
Three suicide bombers who stormed a military base at Nagrota near Jammu, were killed in an operation by the army. Congress spokesman Randeep S Surjewala slammed the central government for the terror attack and termed Modi government ‘ineffective'.
The army had also rescued jawans and their families who were held hostage in different buildings at the camp.
Another tweet asked the Central government to take away Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status from Pakistan.
A terrorist nation
Came into existance out of hate for India
Take away MFN status, Indus water#Nagrota
— Debjani Chatterjee (@devyanidilli) November 29, 2016
Meanwhile, the army has said that combing operations will continue. Another twitter user prayed for the soldiers who took on the terrorists at the Nagrota army camp.
Recommended For You
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Fashion Awards 2016International Model Of The Year: Gigi Hadid's Best Fashion Moments Of 2016
- RIPRemembering Junaid Jamshed: Popular Songs of Vital Signs Frontman
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly