Over 10 lakh students appear in JEE mains 2013
JEE mains examination is also a screening test for students aspiring to join the prestigious IITs as 1.5 lakh candidates will be selected from this test.
New Delhi: Over 10 lakh students on Sunday took the Joint Entrance Examination, mains 2013, for admission to undergraduate courses in NITs, IIITs and other central funded institutes. The exam, conducted in 81 cities, was held under a new format with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) saying that it went off smoothly.
The JEE mains examination is also a screening test for students aspiring to join the prestigious IITs as 1.5 lakh candidates will be selected from this test for the JEE (advanced). After the exam was conducted, senior CBSE officials said that everything had taken place smoothly.
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- India, China Discuss Security and Cooperation to Combat Terror
- France Welcomes India's Move to Ratify Climate Change Agreement
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Virat Kohli Offers Condolences to Families of Uri Attack Victims