DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Over 20 kg of Charas seized, one arrested
Inder Singh was arrested with 22.68 kg of Charas from a house in Ghotari village under Rajgarh sub division.
Nahan: Over 20 kg of Charas worth about Rs two crore in international market were seized from a proclaimed offender, police said on Friday. Inder Singh was arrested with 22.68 kg of Charas from a house in Ghotari village under Rajgarh sub division, deputy superintendent of police (Rajgarh) R L Bansal said.
Bansal said that Singh was earlier arrested by the Theog police of Shimla district in 2009 for committing offence punishable under Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (ND&PS) Act and was convicted by a court and lodged in the Kanda Jail of Shimla district.
He was released on parole for three weeks in March 2011, but he did not return to jail on expiry of parole and was declared proclaimed offender. A case against Singh under ND&PS Act has been registered and investigations are on, the DSP said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet