Hate speech: Court to record Owaisi's voice sample
Forensic experts had earlier recorded Owaisi's voice in a court, which also extended his judicial custody till Feb 19.
Hyderabad: An Adilabad court will record the voice sample of MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi on Tuesday who has been charged for making inflammatory speeches in December 2012 and has been in jail since January 9.
Forensic experts had on February 5 recorded Owaisi's voice in a court, which had also extended his judicial custody till February 19. Another court had dismissed his bail plea in another hate speech case while he got bail in a seven-year-old case of manhandling an official.
Experts of the Central Forensic Science Laboratory had recorded the legislator's voice as he has reportedly claimed during the interrogation that the voice in the video footage of his speech is not his. After the recording of voice, the magistrate extended the legislator's judicial custody till February 19. Police later shifted him back to jail in Adilabad.
(With Additional Inputs from IANS)
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly