P Chidambaram leaves for Mumbai
Home Minister P Chidambaram will also chair a meeting with Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
Mumbai: In the wake of serial blasts in the metropolis, Home Minister P Chidambaram is arriving in Mumbai on Wednesday night to take stock of the situation and meet the injured and victims and their family members.
Official sources said the Home Minister is expected to arrive late in the night and then visit the three blast sites, meet the injured admitted in the hospitals and some of the family members of the dead.
Chidambaram will chair a meeting with Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and top civil and police officers to take stock of the situation in Mumbai following this evening's three explosions.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion MS Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion