DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
P Chidambaram leaves for Mumbai
Home Minister P Chidambaram will also chair a meeting with Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
Mumbai: In the wake of serial blasts in the metropolis, Home Minister P Chidambaram is arriving in Mumbai on Wednesday night to take stock of the situation and meet the injured and victims and their family members.
Official sources said the Home Minister is expected to arrive late in the night and then visit the three blast sites, meet the injured admitted in the hospitals and some of the family members of the dead.
Chidambaram will chair a meeting with Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and top civil and police officers to take stock of the situation in Mumbai following this evening's three explosions.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere