P Chidambaram leaves for Mumbai
Home Minister P Chidambaram will also chair a meeting with Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
Mumbai: In the wake of serial blasts in the metropolis, Home Minister P Chidambaram is arriving in Mumbai on Wednesday night to take stock of the situation and meet the injured and victims and their family members.
Official sources said the Home Minister is expected to arrive late in the night and then visit the three blast sites, meet the injured admitted in the hospitals and some of the family members of the dead.
Chidambaram will chair a meeting with Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and top civil and police officers to take stock of the situation in Mumbai following this evening's three explosions.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away