DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
P Kashyap achieves career-best ranking of No.7
Kashyap jumped a place, overtaking Chinese Chen Jin, to be in the top-7 in the men's singles rankings.
New Delhi: London Olympics quarter-finalist Parupalli Kashyap jumped to a career-best ranking of World No.7 in the Badminton World Federation (BWF) rankings released on Thursday.
The Hyderabadi jumped a place, overtaking Chinese Chen Jin, to be in the top-7 in the men's singles rankings while Mumbai's Ajay Jayaram retained his ranking of 30th.
In the women's singles, Olympic bronze medallist Saina Nehwal also kept her No.2 position behind Olympic champion Li Xeurui while rising shuttler PV Sindhu, who beat Li last year, also retained her No.16.
Majority of the Indian shuttlers will next play in the India Open Super Series to be held here in the national capital from April 23-28 where Saina has got top billing.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong