Paanch Adhyay: Dia Mirza's debut Bengali film
The actress' first Bengali film 'Paanch Adhyay' will be showcased at the forthcoming Mumbai Film Festival.
Mumbai: Why is Dia Mirza excited. The actress' first Bengali film 'Paanch Adhyay' will be showcased at the forthcoming Mumbai Film Festival, starting Oct 18, and she says the feeling is great.
A Reliance Entertainment initiative, the annual event is organised by Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI).
"I have a Bengali film releasing now during Durga Puja. I am really excited because the film has been selected by MAMI as well in the 'New Faces of Indian Cinema' category," the 30-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of Body Shop's new product.
"It's my first Bengali film. It's going to the festivals and I am really, really proud about that. Inshallah, New Year you will see me in three-four Hindi films that are close to my heart. I am very excited about it," she added.
Meanwhile, Dia, who has been dating director Sahil Sangha, is hoping to tie the knot next year.
"I am hoping to get married soon, may be next year. It all depends on how the plan works out but let's see," Dia said.
Sangha was the director of Dia's maiden production 'Love, Breakups, Zindagi'.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"