2G scam: PAC summons Cabinet Secy, CBI chief
The Public Accounts Committee has summoned two officials of the Prime Minister's Office.
New Delhi: Parliament's Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has summoned two officials of the Prime Minister's Office in connection with the investigation into the 2G spectrum scam.
Principal Secretary TKA Nair and Cabinet Secretary KM Chandrasekhar have been summoned to appear before the Bharatiya Janata Party leader Murli Manohar Joshi-led PAC on April 16.
Law Secretary DR Meena and Attorney General Goolam E Vahanvati will appear before the PAC on April 15. Central Bureau of Investigation Director AP Singh has also been called for questioning on April 15.
Some of India's top business leaders have already appeared before the PAC. The business tycoons who have been questioned by the PAC include Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) Chairman Anil Ambani, Tata Sons Chairman Ratan Tata, DB Etisalat CEO Atul Jhamb, DB Etisalat's Vinod Goenka Unitech's Sanjay Chandra and Telenor's Charles Woodworth.
Controversial corporate lobbyist Nira Radia has also appeared before the PAC.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly