DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Hearing in Pawanraje Nimbalkar murder case on Monday
Pawanraje Nimbalkar had been shot dead by contract killers hired allegedly by NCP leader Padamsinh Patil in 2006.
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Monday will hear the CBI's petition seeking the cancellation of bail granted to NCP leader Padamsinh Patil in the 2006 Pawanraje Nimbalkar murder case. Padamsinh had allegedly hired killers to kill his political rival Nimbalkar.
Nimbalkar along with his driver, was shot dead on June 3, 2006 in Navi Mumbai when two gunmen opened fire at him on the Mumbai-Pune Express Highway at Kalamboli. Padmasinh Patil allegedly paid Rs 30 lakh rupees as payment of the contract to kill Nimbalkar. The payment was made to alleged contract killer Parasmal Jain to kill Nimbalkar. The money had been delivered through Patil's man Shukla.
Other accused in the case include alleged hitman Parasmal Jain and gunman Dineshram Tiwari and Patil's associates Satish Mandade and Mohan Shukla.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%