Padma Lakshmi: Cleansing juice behind toned body
The former wife of author Salman Rushdie said she never skips breakfast and also drinks a lot of green tea.
London: Model-actress Padma Lakshmi says a glass of cleansing juice is the secret behind her healthy and toned figure. The 42-year-old host of 'Top Chef' has uploaded personal recipes to her official blog, which she called 'a few healthy habits', reported Daily Mail.
"Before each meal, I drink a tall glass of my cleansing juice to jump-start my metabolism. Simply combine 2 ounces of pure, unsweetened cranberry juice, 6 ounces of water, and 1 packet of Emergen-C in the flavor of your choice. While I
don't necessarily believe in pure juice cleanses, this recipe helps me stay on track," she said.
The former wife of author Salman Rushdie said she never skips breakfast and also takes on green tea every time.
"From a big mug without sweetener, averaging around five cups a day minimum, I eat every single day. I don't like to constantly restrict myself, so I am careful to incorporate a few healthy habits into my daily food regimen," she added.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology