Paediatric cancer is curable: Expert
HYDERABAD: Yashoda Hospitals organised a workshop for paediatric cancer survivors from Yashoda Cancer Institute here on Friday wit..
HYDERABAD: Yashoda Hospitals organised a workshop for paediatric cancer survivors from Yashoda Cancer Institute here on Friday with an aim to celebrate their victory over cancer. The day began with a painting contest, 'Colours of Courage', followed by a host of fun activities at NTR Gardens.
City police commissioner AK Khan who was the chief guest, distributed prizes and participation certificates to the kids. Every year about 45,000 children were diagnosed with cancer in India. In developed countries, close to 80 per cent of the children with cancer are being cured.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology