Paes static at No. 5 in ATP doubles rankings
However, Rohan Bopanna re-entered the doubles top-10 after his runners-up finish at the Shanghai Masters.
New Delhi: Leander Paes remained unchanged at number five but Rohan Bopanna on Tuesday re-entered the doubles top-10 on the back of his runners-up finish at the ATP Shanghai Masters. Paes won the Shanghai Masters on Monday with Radek Stepanek, who also moved two places up to number six.
Bopanna jumped four places to number 10 after gaining 600 ranking points. Bopanna's partner Bhupathi improved his ranking by two slots to 16. Yuki Bhambri continued to be India's number one singles player at 204, a loss of three places.
In the WTA rankings, Sania Mirza dropped a place to number 14 in women's doubles.
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Britain's PM Theresa May Heads to India With Eye on Post-Brexit Trade
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18