Paes static at No. 5 in ATP doubles rankings
However, Rohan Bopanna re-entered the doubles top-10 after his runners-up finish at the Shanghai Masters.
New Delhi: Leander Paes remained unchanged at number five but Rohan Bopanna on Tuesday re-entered the doubles top-10 on the back of his runners-up finish at the ATP Shanghai Masters. Paes won the Shanghai Masters on Monday with Radek Stepanek, who also moved two places up to number six.
Bopanna jumped four places to number 10 after gaining 600 ranking points. Bopanna's partner Bhupathi improved his ranking by two slots to 16. Yuki Bhambri continued to be India's number one singles player at 204, a loss of three places.
In the WTA rankings, Sania Mirza dropped a place to number 14 in women's doubles.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India