DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Paes-Stepanek pair move to Indian Wells quarter-finals
Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek downed Jonathan Erlich and Richard Gasquet in straight sets to reach the quarter-finals of the ATP Indian Wells Masters tournament.
Indian Wells: Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek downed Jonathan Erlich and Richard Gasquet in straight sets to reach the quarter-finals of the ATP Indian Wells Masters tournament, here.
The fourth seeded Indo-Czech pair quelled the challenge of the wild card opponents 6-3 7-5 in one hour and 16 minutes in the second round of the USD 5,240,015 hard court event.
They will now fight out it with Swiss legend Roger Federer and his partner Stanislas Wawrinka, the singles Australian Open champion.
If Paes and Stepanek could cross the Federer-Wawrinka hurdle, it would be their best show of the season. Reaching the Australian Open quarterfinals has been the best performance of the year so far for the Indo-Czech pair.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player