Pairing with Madhuri would've been odd: Arshad Warsi
Arshad Warsi feels it would have been "odd" had he been paired opposite Madhuri in 'Dedh Ishqiya'.
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi feels it would have been "odd" had he been paired opposite Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit in 'Dedh Ishqiya'. 'Dedh Ishqiya', the sequel to 2010 film 'Ishqiya', is produced by Vishal Bhardwaj and directed by Abhishek Chaubey. Arshad will be seen opposite Huma Qureshi in it.
Asked if he feels he has missed a golden chance of being paired with Madhuri, he said: "I love Madhuri, but I am not paired with her. I am with Huma. I think Madhuri and I would have looked odd."
"We are starting to shoot for the film. It is a very good film," he added.
Madhuri will be seen opposite veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah in the film.
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18