DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pairing with Madhuri would've been odd: Arshad Warsi
Arshad Warsi feels it would have been "odd" had he been paired opposite Madhuri in 'Dedh Ishqiya'.
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi feels it would have been "odd" had he been paired opposite Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit in 'Dedh Ishqiya'. 'Dedh Ishqiya', the sequel to 2010 film 'Ishqiya', is produced by Vishal Bhardwaj and directed by Abhishek Chaubey. Arshad will be seen opposite Huma Qureshi in it.
Asked if he feels he has missed a golden chance of being paired with Madhuri, he said: "I love Madhuri, but I am not paired with her. I am with Huma. I think Madhuri and I would have looked odd."
"We are starting to shoot for the film. It is a very good film," he added.
Madhuri will be seen opposite veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah in the film.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%