Pairing with Madhuri would've been odd: Arshad Warsi
Arshad Warsi feels it would have been "odd" had he been paired opposite Madhuri in 'Dedh Ishqiya'.
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi feels it would have been "odd" had he been paired opposite Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit in 'Dedh Ishqiya'. 'Dedh Ishqiya', the sequel to 2010 film 'Ishqiya', is produced by Vishal Bhardwaj and directed by Abhishek Chaubey. Arshad will be seen opposite Huma Qureshi in it.
Asked if he feels he has missed a golden chance of being paired with Madhuri, he said: "I love Madhuri, but I am not paired with her. I am with Huma. I think Madhuri and I would have looked odd."
"We are starting to shoot for the film. It is a very good film," he added.
Madhuri will be seen opposite veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah in the film.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More