Pak Army says one of its soldiers inadvertently crossed LoC
Contact was being established with Indian authorities for the soldier's return, the officials said.
Islamabad: The Pakistan Army on Thursday said one of its soldiers had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir and contact was being established with Indian authorities for his return.
The Pakistani soldier lost his way on Thursday afternoon and inadvertently crossed the LoC in Khoi Ratta sector, military officials said.
Contact was being established with Indian authorities for the soldier's return, the officials said. Such incidents had happened on both sides in the past and were sorted out mutually, they said. The incident occurred even as the two sides traded fresh charges of ceasefire violations along the 742-km LoC.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen