DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak Army says one of its soldiers inadvertently crossed LoC
Contact was being established with Indian authorities for the soldier's return, the officials said.
Islamabad: The Pakistan Army on Thursday said one of its soldiers had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir and contact was being established with Indian authorities for his return.
The Pakistani soldier lost his way on Thursday afternoon and inadvertently crossed the LoC in Khoi Ratta sector, military officials said.
Contact was being established with Indian authorities for the soldier's return, the officials said. Such incidents had happened on both sides in the past and were sorted out mutually, they said. The incident occurred even as the two sides traded fresh charges of ceasefire violations along the 742-km LoC.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications