Pakistan violates ceasefire again, fires in Balakot sector
The violation, which took place at 7:10 PM is still on and the Army is effectively retaliating to Pakistani provocation.
Balakot: Pakistani forces violated the ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) again on Saturday evening, firing at Indian posts in the Balakot sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
The violation, which took place at 7:10 PM is still on.
According to reports, Pakistan violated ceasefire again as the Pakistani troops fired using small arms and automatics. The Indian Army is effectively retaliating to Pakistani provocation.
The Pakistani troops have been daily resorting to ceasefire violations since August 6 when its special forces killed five Indian soldiers in Poonch. There have been over 80 ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops this year from January 1.
Defence Minister A K Antony had recently stated that the Army has been given a free hand to retaliate to deal with violations on the Line of Control. Army Chief Gen Bikram Singh has also asked his commanders to be aggressive in case of ceasefire violations by Pakistan Army.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner