DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistan violates ceasefire again, fires in Balakot sector
The violation, which took place at 7:10 PM is still on and the Army is effectively retaliating to Pakistani provocation.
Balakot: Pakistani forces violated the ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) again on Saturday evening, firing at Indian posts in the Balakot sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
The violation, which took place at 7:10 PM is still on.
According to reports, Pakistan violated ceasefire again as the Pakistani troops fired using small arms and automatics. The Indian Army is effectively retaliating to Pakistani provocation.
The Pakistani troops have been daily resorting to ceasefire violations since August 6 when its special forces killed five Indian soldiers in Poonch. There have been over 80 ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops this year from January 1.
Defence Minister A K Antony had recently stated that the Army has been given a free hand to retaliate to deal with violations on the Line of Control. Army Chief Gen Bikram Singh has also asked his commanders to be aggressive in case of ceasefire violations by Pakistan Army.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande