Pak Govt may ban political rallies before elections
This decision follows the Karachi twin blasts last week.
New Delhi: Pakistani government has indicated that it could ban political rallies ahead of the parliamentary elections, in the backdrop of the Karachi twin blasts last week which targeted former premier Benazir Bhutto.
Meanwhile, Interior Minister Aftab Sherpao has rejected Benazir Bhutto's demand seeking foreign assistance in investigating the Karachi bomb blasts.
Benazir, on the other hand, insists that she would take up the matter with President Pervez Musharraf.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"