DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak Govt may ban political rallies before elections
This decision follows the Karachi twin blasts last week.
New Delhi: Pakistani government has indicated that it could ban political rallies ahead of the parliamentary elections, in the backdrop of the Karachi twin blasts last week which targeted former premier Benazir Bhutto.
Meanwhile, Interior Minister Aftab Sherpao has rejected Benazir Bhutto's demand seeking foreign assistance in investigating the Karachi bomb blasts.
Benazir, on the other hand, insists that she would take up the matter with President Pervez Musharraf.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017