DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hindus exodus: Pak sends 3-member team to Sindh
Pakistan's Human Rights Commission is outraged at the continued exodus of minorities from Sindh and Balochistan provinces.
Islamabad: Following a special directive from Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari, a three-member team met Hindu community leaders in Sindh province after reports of a mass exodus of people from their community to India.
Meanwhile, the country's Human Rights Commission is also outraged at the continued exodus of minorities from Sindh and Balochistan provinces.
While the Indian High Commission and Pakistan's Interior Ministry have denied reports of around 250 Hindus planning to flee the country, those who have arrived in India on temporary visas have expressed unwillingness to return, with some alleging targeting of minorities.
Ironically, Pakistan celebrates Minorities Day today.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment