DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
24 cases of infiltration from Pak in 2013: Indian Army
There were 20 cases of infiltration in January, while February saw four cases, sources said.
New Delhi: Indian Army sources have confirmed that there have been at least 24 cases of ceasefire violations from Pakistan in 2013 alone.
There were 20 cases of infiltration in January, while February saw four cases, sources said. It has been less than two months since the beheading of Indian soldiers Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar by Pakistani army.
Army sources have also estimated there are at least 550 militants in training camps across the Line of Control in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?