24 cases of infiltration from Pak in 2013: Indian Army
There were 20 cases of infiltration in January, while February saw four cases, sources said.
New Delhi: Indian Army sources have confirmed that there have been at least 24 cases of ceasefire violations from Pakistan in 2013 alone.
There were 20 cases of infiltration in January, while February saw four cases, sources said. It has been less than two months since the beheading of Indian soldiers Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar by Pakistani army.
Army sources have also estimated there are at least 550 militants in training camps across the Line of Control in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan