24 cases of infiltration from Pak in 2013: Indian Army
There were 20 cases of infiltration in January, while February saw four cases, sources said.
New Delhi: Indian Army sources have confirmed that there have been at least 24 cases of ceasefire violations from Pakistan in 2013 alone.
There were 20 cases of infiltration in January, while February saw four cases, sources said. It has been less than two months since the beheading of Indian soldiers Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar by Pakistani army.
Army sources have also estimated there are at least 550 militants in training camps across the Line of Control in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Arvind Kejriwal loses the plot, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18