24 cases of infiltration from Pak in 2013: Indian Army
There were 20 cases of infiltration in January, while February saw four cases, sources said.
New Delhi: Indian Army sources have confirmed that there have been at least 24 cases of ceasefire violations from Pakistan in 2013 alone.
There were 20 cases of infiltration in January, while February saw four cases, sources said. It has been less than two months since the beheading of Indian soldiers Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar by Pakistani army.
Army sources have also estimated there are at least 550 militants in training camps across the Line of Control in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle