Pak judicial panel to cross examine 26/11 witnesses on September 24
An 8-member Pakistani judicial commission will cross examine the witnesses in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack case on September 24 to carry forward the lingering trial in the case in that country.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines