DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak minister thanks 'brother' Chidambaram
Pakistan Interioir Minister Rehman Malik thanked P Chidambaram for the successful Home Secretary level talks.
New Delhi: Pakistan's Twitter-savvy Interior Minister Rehman Malik has thanked Home Minister "brother" P Chidambaram for the successful Home Secretary level talks between the two countries which concluded on Tuesday.
"The meeting between the home secretaries of Pak and India has gone very well. Congratulation to both the teams... It is their first meeting after my meeting with H.E Mr. Chidambaram. Congratulation to brother Chidambaram," Malik posted a message on the micro-blogging web site 'Twitter'.
The talks which were led by Home Secretary GK Pillai from Indian side and Qamar Zaman Chaudhary, Interior Secretary of Pakistan, concluded with commitment to fight terrorism and reduce trust deficit between the two countries.
The minister who came under media criticism for warning Pakistan players to desist from any kind of fixing ahead of the high-octane cricket world cup semi-final match against India said his statement had been "twisted" out of context by media.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Champions Trophy: BCCI Raises Concerns After Manchester Attack