DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak must disclose Dawood's whereabouts: India
Pakistan Interior Minister had said in an interview that Dawood Ibrahim was not in Pakistan.
New Delhi: India on Tuesday demanded that Pakistan disclose the whereabouts of Dawood Ibrahim, dismissing its Interior Minister Rehman Malik's contention that he was not in his country.
Home Secretary Gopal K Pillai said the Pakistan Interior Minister should disclose where Dawood was living if he was not in Pakistan.
"If the Minister is so sure that Dawood is not in Pakistan, he should tell us where is he.... According to our information, Dawood is in Pakistan," he told reporters.
Pillai said the India's most wanted terrorist, who carried out the 1993 serial bombing in Mumbai, has houses in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
"We would welcome any more information (about Dawood)," he said.
Earlier, Malik said in an interview that Dawood Ibrahim was not in Pakistan.
"I think marrying a lady in Pakistan does not give a certificate that Dawood Ibrahim is in Pakistan," Malik had said.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh