DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif changes name of his office
Nawaz Sharif was formally elected as Prime Minister by the National Assembly or lower house of Parliament on Wednesday.
Islamabad: In one of his first decisions after assuming charge, Pakistan's new Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has changed the name of his office.
"Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has decided to rename the Prime Minister's Secretariat as Prime Minister's Office with immediate effect," said a brief statement issued by the premier's media office.
Nasir Mahmood Khosa, a senior bureaucrat from Punjab province, has been appointed the Secretary to the Prime Minister.
Fawad Hassan Fawad was appointed the Additional Secretary to the Prime Minister. Sharif was formally elected as Prime Minister by the National Assembly or lower house of Parliament on Wednesday. He was sworn-in hours later by President Asif Ali Zardari.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar