Pak sacks NSA | He admitted Kasab's a Pakistani
Durrani had given a statement CNN-IBN saying Kasab was a Pakistani.
Islamabad: Pakistan's Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has sacked the country's National security adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani, Geo TV reported Wednesday.
Gilani said Durrani had given a statement to an Indian news channel regarding Ajmal Kasab, the lone Pakistani terrorist arrested for the Mumbai attacks, without taking him into confidence.
The prime minister said Durrani's statement had tarnished the country's image.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show