Pakistan claims its soldier killed in firing by India
This comes two days after two Indian soldiers were killed by the Pakistan troops near the Line of Control.
Islamabad: Two days after Indian soldiers were killed by the Pakistan army in a case of ceasefire violation at the Line of Control (LoC) near Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir, the neighbouring country has now claimed that one of its soldiers was killed by the Indian troops on Thursday.
According to Pakistan army spokesperson, its soldier was killed by Indian troops in the Battal Sector of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK). He further said that the soldier was killed in "unprovoked firing".
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It