DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistan claims its soldier killed in firing by India
This comes two days after two Indian soldiers were killed by the Pakistan troops near the Line of Control.
Islamabad: Two days after Indian soldiers were killed by the Pakistan army in a case of ceasefire violation at the Line of Control (LoC) near Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir, the neighbouring country has now claimed that one of its soldiers was killed by the Indian troops on Thursday.
According to Pakistan army spokesperson, its soldier was killed by Indian troops in the Battal Sector of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK). He further said that the soldier was killed in "unprovoked firing".
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande