DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak soldier killed in IED explosion
The IED went off near Sholam, 12 km from Wana, one of the main towns in South Waziristan.
Islamabad: An IED explosion along a road in the restive South Waziristan tribal region of Pakistan killed a soldier and injured another on Tuesday, security officials said.
The improvised explosive device went off near Sholam, 12 km from Wana, one of the main towns in South Waziristan Agency.
One soldier was killed instantly by the blast.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack. The army says it has cleared South Waziristan following an operation against militants but the region has witnessed a spurt in attacks in the past few weeks.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan