Davis case: Pak court orders another arrest
Court orders arrest of another US consulate staffer in the Lahore shooting case.
Delhi: A Pakistani court has ordered the arrest of a second US consular employee in connection with the fatal shooting of two men in Lahore.
US diplomat Raymond Davis is in jail for the same crime - the subject of an intense diplomatic stand-off between US and Pakistan over his diplomatic status.
Davis was arrested on January 27 after he shot and killed two armed men he said were trying to rob him at Mozang in Lahore.
The Pakistan government, fearful of a backlash due to growing anti-American sentiment in the country, has rejected US demands to free Davis and said his case will be decided by the courts.
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking
- We Did Discuss About Removing Dhoni From Captaincy: Sandeep Patil
- Don't Believe in Biopics On Cricketers: Gautam Gambhir
- Gautam Gambhir Bats for Taking Test Cricket to Smaller Towns
- Spinners Will Decide Fate of India-New Zealand Test Series, Feels Gautam Gambhir