DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Davis case: Pak court orders another arrest
Court orders arrest of another US consulate staffer in the Lahore shooting case.
Delhi: A Pakistani court has ordered the arrest of a second US consular employee in connection with the fatal shooting of two men in Lahore.
US diplomat Raymond Davis is in jail for the same crime - the subject of an intense diplomatic stand-off between US and Pakistan over his diplomatic status.
Davis was arrested on January 27 after he shot and killed two armed men he said were trying to rob him at Mozang in Lahore.
The Pakistan government, fearful of a backlash due to growing anti-American sentiment in the country, has rejected US demands to free Davis and said his case will be decided by the courts.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh