DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak violates truce again, targets Indian positions in Poonch
The firing was intermittent and continued for a brief period, the PRO said adding Indian troops did not retaliate.
Jammu: In the second ceasefire violation in less than a week, Pakistani troops on Monday pounded Indian posts along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch sector with rockets and Pika rifle rounds. There was no loss of life or damage to property on the Indian side, PRO Defence SN Acharya told PTI.
"Pakistani soldiers fired 25 rounds of Pika rifles and 5 Rocket Projectile Grenades on our forward defence locations in Chakan-Da-Bagh in Poonch sector," he said.
The firing was intermittent and continued for a brief period, the PRO said adding Indian troops did not retaliate. This is the second ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops in the last four days.
On May 24, a Brigadier and two jawans were injured when Pakistani troops fired on Indian positions along the LoC in Tutmari Gali sector.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande