DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak will never compromise on Kashmir: Sherry Rehman
She said peace in the region can be brought about by Indo-Pak negotiations.
Islamabad: Kashmir still stands out as the core issue for Pakistan though it has cooperated regarding the Mumbai terror attack investigation, Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Sherry Rehman has said.
Rehman told a private TV channel that without solving the Kashmir issue, peace in the region was impossible because it was the main issue behind India-Pakistan tension, Pakistan's Online news agency reported.
She said Pakistan has always condemned any terrorist activity around the world because Pakistan itself was a big victim of terrorism.
She pointed out that former prime minister Benazir Bhutto died due to terrorism.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong