Pakistan: 15 killed as passenger van gas cylinder blows up
The passenger van carrying over 20 people was on its way to Bannu from Miranshah when its gas cylinder exploded in Khajori area of North Waziristan.
Islamabad: At least 15 people were killed and four others injured on Sunday when the gas cylinder of a passenger van exploded in Pakistan's northwest tribal region, a media report said.
The passenger van carrying over 20 people was on its way to Bannu from Miranshah when its gas cylinder exploded in Khajori area of North Waziristan along the border with Afghanistan, Xinhua reported citing Dunya TV.
All the victims were from North Waziristan.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back