DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistan again violates ceasefire in Kashmir
Saturday night, Pakistani troops indulged in unprovoked firing at Indian positions on the LoC in Rajouri district.
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated ceasefire for the second time Sunday, firing at Indian troops on the Line of Control (LoC) in the Mendhar sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir.
Saturday night, Pakistani troops indulged in unprovoked firing at Indian positions on the LoC in Rajouri district, an army spokesman said Sunday.
He added, "The Pakistani firing started at 11.55 p.m. and the exchange of gunfire in the area continued till 2 a.m. today (Sunday). No loss occurred on our side."
In the second violation Sunday, Pakistani troops used small arms and automatics to target Indian positions across the LoC, a defence spokesman told IANS.
"Pakistani firing started at 3 p.m. Sunday. Our troops retaliated with similar calibre weapons. Intermittent exchange of firing is still going on," he said.
Pakistan has violated the ceasefire in Jammu and Kashmir almost 20 times this month and 100 times so far this year.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017