Pakistan became India's successors to the ICC World Twenty20 title.
Pakistan became India's successors to the ICC World Twenty20 title as Shahid Afridi guided his team to an eight-wicket victory over Sri Lanka in the final at Lord's on Sunday. It was Pakistan's first major title in 17 years after winning the Cricket World Cup in 1992 under Imran Khan.
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani