Pakistan elections: Zardari casts vote through postal ballot
Zardari's son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari couldn't cast his vote as he was not permitted the postal ballot facility.
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari cast his vote through postal ballot, a media report said on Saturday.
Zardari and his two daughters had cast their votes through postal ballots, but his son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari couldn't cast his vote as he was not permitted the postal ballot facility, reported Geo News.
Saturday's polls follow the bloodiest election campaign in recent Pakistani history. It will also mark a democratic change of power from one civilian government to another after decades of army rule that ended five years ago. Pakistanis will be casting two votes on Saturday - one for the National Assembly constituency and another for their Provincial Assembly constituency.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion