DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistan elections: Zardari casts vote through postal ballot
Zardari's son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari couldn't cast his vote as he was not permitted the postal ballot facility.
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari cast his vote through postal ballot, a media report said on Saturday.
Zardari and his two daughters had cast their votes through postal ballots, but his son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari couldn't cast his vote as he was not permitted the postal ballot facility, reported Geo News.
Saturday's polls follow the bloodiest election campaign in recent Pakistani history. It will also mark a democratic change of power from one civilian government to another after decades of army rule that ended five years ago. Pakistanis will be casting two votes on Saturday - one for the National Assembly constituency and another for their Provincial Assembly constituency.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande