Pakistan: Five soldiers killed in suicide bomber attack
The check-post was destroyed in the attack, Xinhua cited the statement as saying.
Islamabad: At least five soldiers were killed in a suicide attack Saturday night on an army check-post in Pakistan's northwest tribal region, an army statement said. The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the mouthpiece of the Pakistan military, said that a suicide bomber rammed his explosives-laden vehicle into the check-post in Miran Shah, the capital of North Waziristan.
The check-post was destroyed in the attack, Xinhua cited the statement as saying. Other media reports said six people were killed and 18 were wounded.
No group has taken responsibility for the attack.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh in India
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless