DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistan: Nine militants shot dead, dumped on road
The dead men, linked to the Pakistan Taliban, were found Monday off a road in Pir Kili village.
Pakistan: Pakistani intelligence officials say they have found the bodies of nine militants dumped in the North Waziristan tribal region. Three intelligence officials say the nine people were shot several times in the head and chest.
Their bodies were found Monday off a road in Pir Kili village. They said the dead men were linked to the Pakistani Taliban. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to speak to reporters.
North Waziristan is a hub of militant activity near the Afghan border. The militants' bodies were found one day after 21 tribal police personnel who had been abducted were found dead in another tribal region. The incidents illustrate the conflicts among warring factions and militants that plague Pakistan.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere