DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistan says Indian Army opened fire, killed an officer at LoC
The incident follows the killing of five Indian soldiers along the LoC that separates the two sides in the Himalayan region in August.
Islamabad: The Pakistani military said on Wednesday that one of its officers had been killed by Indian troops firing across the disputed border in the Kashmir region.
"Another soldier ... was seriously wounded due to unprovoked Indian shelling," said a military official.
The incident follows the killing of five Indian soldiers along the Line of Control that separates the two sides in the Himalayan region in August. India said the five were killed by Pakistani forces but Pakistan denied involvement.
The nuclear-armed rivals have fought three wars since 1947.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia