Pakistan sets up medical team for Sarabjit's postmortem
Sarabjit Singh died in a Lahore hospital on Thursday. His body has been shifted to the mortuary for autopsy.
Lahore: A medical team is being constituted to conduct the postmortem examination of Indian death row prisoner Sarabjit Singh who died in a Lahore hospital on Thursday, a media report said.
Sarabjit Singh died in Lahore's Jinnah hospital, reported Dawn. His body has been moved to the morgue.
Hospital sources said the postmortem examination would be conducted soon and a medical team is being constituted.
He suffered serious head injuries after being attacked by fellow inmates at Kot Lakhpat jail on April 26. He had been on ventilator support since then.
Sarabjit Singh had been on death row in Pakistan since 1990 after being convicted by Pakistani courts for bomb blasts in Lahore and Multan, which left 14 people dead.
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Bigg Boss 9 Contestants Rochelle and Keith Are Spending Some Quality Time In Thailand
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 5: Indiawale Stay Together, Celebrities Drift Apart
- Akhilesh-Shivpal Supporters Clash Ahead of Crucial Samajwadi Party Meet
- Mulayam Singh Explores Political Possibilities Amid Challenges Posed By Akhilesh
- Samajwadi Party Live: Akhilesh Yadav Breaks Down During Speech, Blames Amar Singh For Rift
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal