Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian posts in Mendhar
The firing started by Pakistani troops at 8 pm on Friday and Indian jawans retaliated, officials said.
In yet another ceasefire violation from across the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistani troops on Friday night fired at Indian positions in Mendhar sector of Poonch district.
The firing started by Pakistani troops at 8 pm and Indian jawans retaliated, officials said.
The fresh violation of ceasefire comes three days after the Pakistani troops targeted Indian forward posts and civilian areas along the LoC in Poonch district on September 3. Pakistani troops had fired heavy mortar shells at Sher Shakti, Kerni, Bandi Chachian and Shahpur areas along the LoC.
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle