DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian posts in Mendhar
The firing started by Pakistani troops at 8 pm on Friday and Indian jawans retaliated, officials said.
In yet another ceasefire violation from across the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistani troops on Friday night fired at Indian positions in Mendhar sector of Poonch district.
The firing started by Pakistani troops at 8 pm and Indian jawans retaliated, officials said.
The fresh violation of ceasefire comes three days after the Pakistani troops targeted Indian forward posts and civilian areas along the LoC in Poonch district on September 3. Pakistani troops had fired heavy mortar shells at Sher Shakti, Kerni, Bandi Chachian and Shahpur areas along the LoC.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish