Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian posts in Mendhar
The firing started by Pakistani troops at 8 pm on Friday and Indian jawans retaliated, officials said.
In yet another ceasefire violation from across the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistani troops on Friday night fired at Indian positions in Mendhar sector of Poonch district.
The firing started by Pakistani troops at 8 pm and Indian jawans retaliated, officials said.
The fresh violation of ceasefire comes three days after the Pakistani troops targeted Indian forward posts and civilian areas along the LoC in Poonch district on September 3. Pakistani troops had fired heavy mortar shells at Sher Shakti, Kerni, Bandi Chachian and Shahpur areas along the LoC.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless