Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Uri Sector in North Kashmir
Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector, said an Army official.
Representative Image (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Srinagar: Pakistan on Tuesday night violated border ceasefire in Uri sector in north Kashmir's Baramulla district by resorting to unprovoked firing, Army said.
"Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector," an army official said.
There was no damage in the firing, he said, adding that further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Service Station Fraud Caught on Cam, Only 'Wash' Given as 'Full Service'
- iPhone 8 Plus: Three Reasons To Buy it Now And Two To Skip
- KKHH Completes 19 Years; This Behind-The-Scenes Video Will Make You Nostalgic
- Varun Dhawan To Join Mahatma Gandhi, PM Modi, Big B At Madame Tussauds
- Priyank to Be Back After Being Ousted for Hitting Akash?