Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Uri Sector in North Kashmir
Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector, said an Army official.
Representative Image (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Srinagar: Pakistan on Tuesday night violated border ceasefire in Uri sector in north Kashmir's Baramulla district by resorting to unprovoked firing, Army said.
"Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector," an army official said.
There was no damage in the firing, he said, adding that further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Shuttler Sameer Verma Lifts Swiss Open Title
- MWC 2018: Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6 And Two More Nokia Devices Launched by HMD Global
- How Kamal Haasan and Sridevi Were the Ultimate Screen Couple
- Beyond Hawa Hawai: How Sridevi Continues To Inspire Films, Music and Actors
- Remembering Sridevi: The Actor Who Lit Up Every Song With Her Presence