Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Uri Sector in North Kashmir
Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector, said an Army official.
Representative Image (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Srinagar: Pakistan on Tuesday night violated border ceasefire in Uri sector in north Kashmir's Baramulla district by resorting to unprovoked firing, Army said.
"Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector," an army official said.
There was no damage in the firing, he said, adding that further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Alastair Cook Feels Ben Stokes Incident Has Changed the World for Team England
- This London-based Indian Artist Recreates Your Favourite Red Carpet Moments On Art Canvases
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Slays In A Red Bodycon Dress At Soha Ali Khan's Book Launch Event
- How to Improve Your Child's IQ during 6 different Stages?
- Dhoni on Verge of Becoming Fourth Fastest to 10,000 ODI Runs