Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Uri Sector in North Kashmir
Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector, said an Army official.
Representative Image (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Srinagar: Pakistan on Tuesday night violated border ceasefire in Uri sector in north Kashmir's Baramulla district by resorting to unprovoked firing, Army said.
"Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector," an army official said.
There was no damage in the firing, he said, adding that further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- LFW 2017: A Rainbow-clad Ranveer Singh Turns Up and Steals The Show
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Turns Heads In A Traditional Anamika Khanna Attire