Pakistani actress Sana Khan dies in a car accident
Pakistani actress Sana Khan died in a car accident near Looni Kot on super highway 30 kilometres from Hyderabad.
Pakistani actress Sana Khan died in a car accident near Looni Kot on super highway 30 kilometres from Hyderabad. The actress was on her way to Karachi with her husband Babar Khan.
According to Dawn.com, the car driven by Babar went out of control near Looni Kot and overturned as a result of which both Sana Khan and Babar Khan received serious injuries.
The ambulance reached on spot and the two were shifted to Liaquat University Hospital Jamshoro where Sana Khan succumbed to her injuries. And, according to reports Babar Khan is in critical state.
Sana Khan and Babar Khan are known for their work in television serials in Pakistan. The couple tied the knot in December 2013.
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Adult Film Star Jessica Drake Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Donald Trump Announces 100-Day Presidency Plan
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte