DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistani actress Sana Khan dies in a car accident
Pakistani actress Sana Khan died in a car accident near Looni Kot on super highway 30 kilometres from Hyderabad.
Pakistani actress Sana Khan died in a car accident near Looni Kot on super highway 30 kilometres from Hyderabad. The actress was on her way to Karachi with her husband Babar Khan.
According to Dawn.com, the car driven by Babar went out of control near Looni Kot and overturned as a result of which both Sana Khan and Babar Khan received serious injuries.
The ambulance reached on spot and the two were shifted to Liaquat University Hospital Jamshoro where Sana Khan succumbed to her injuries. And, according to reports Babar Khan is in critical state.
Sana Khan and Babar Khan are known for their work in television serials in Pakistan. The couple tied the knot in December 2013.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet