DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistani authorities arrest 13 Indian fishermen
The Indian Coast Guard, marine police, and district authorities have been informed about the incident.
Jamnagar: Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) has apprehended 13 Indian fishermen and seized 12 boats, a fishermen's body said on Tuesday.
PMSA on Monday confronted 13 Indian fishing trawlers with 76 fishermen in the international waters off Zakhau Coast. Later, it apprehended 13 fishermen and 12 Indian boats, taking them away to Karachi, National Fish Workers' Forum's national secretary Manish Lodhari told PTI.
"However, the PMSA let off a boat with 63 fishermen, who reached the port of Okha here today and informed us about the abduction of 13 Indian fishermen and 12 boats," he said.
Lodhari, who is also the Porbandar Boats Association's secretary, said that fishermen apprehended by Pakistan were from Porbandar, Mangrol and Vanakbar regions. The Indian Coast Guard, marine police, and district authorities have been informed about the incident.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet