DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistani teenage girl killed father for scolding her
The girl allegedly gunned down her father while he was sleeping.
Lahore: A teenage girl in Pakistan's Punjab province allegedly shot and killed her father for scolding her for having a relationship with a boy of her neighbourhood, police said today.
A 16-year-old daughter of Muhammad Shabbir of Bilal Town in Faisalabad, 100 km from Lahore, allegedly had a relationship with a boy named Muhammad Basharat.
"After learning about this, Shabbir asked her not to see the boy anymore," police officer Omar Draz told reporters.
Draz said relatives of the girl said her father had beaten her up for seeing the boy against his wishes.
"Probably that might have infuriated the girl to go to this extreme," he said.
Yesterday, the girl asked Basharat to provide her with a gun as she wanted to kill her father. She allegedly gunned down her father while he was sleeping.
After hearing the gunshots, neighbours called police.
The police took several members of the family to the police station, where the girl confessed to her crime during interrogation.
Police also arrested Basharat and registered a murder case against him and the girl.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet