DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pakistani troops violate ceasefire again
The Indian Army said it exercised total restraint and did not retaliate to the unprovoked firing from the other side.
Srinagar: In yet another ceasefire violation, Pakistani troops fired at Indian positions along the Line of Control (LoC) in Nawgam sector of Kashmir valley but there was no causality.
"Pakistani troops opened firing on our positions this evening, using small firearms and RPGs in Nawgam sector," an Army spokesman said.
He said the Indian Army exercised total restraint and did not retaliate to the unprovoked firing from the other side. The spokesman said vigil along the LoC has been increased as the ceasefire violations could be a diversionary tactic to push militants into the Valley from Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
This is the third ceasefire violation within a week by Pakistani troops along the LoC in Kashmir, he said.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO