DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pallikal jumps one place in world squash rankings
Ace Indian squash player Dipika Pallikal reached a career-high world ranking of 19 on Monday.
New Delhi: Following her title triumph in the WISPA Dread Series 2 tournament in Washington recently, ace Indian squash player Dipika Pallikal reached a career-high world ranking of 19 on Monday.
Pallikal faced stiff resistance from England's Sarah-Jane Perry before prevailing 11-9 11-3 11-7 in the final to win the Dread Series 2 tournament in Washington.
The Chennai girl showed good form throughout the championship and won it without conceding a set to secure her second title of the year.
The 20-year-old recently became the first Indian to break into top-20 in the world rankings, following her title win at the Orange County tournament in California last month.
Nicol David of Malaysia leads the ranking.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing