DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Palmolein case posted to May 3
THRISSUR: The Vigilance Court here on Saturday posted the palmolein case in which Chief Minister Oommen Chandy is the prime accuse..
THRISSUR: The Vigilance Court here on Saturday posted the palmolein case in which Chief Minister Oommen Chandy is the prime accused to May 3. Counsel for Opposition Leader V S Achuthanandan has concluded his arguments in the case. On May 3, N K Unnikrishnan, counsel for BJP leader Alphonse Kannanthanam, will continue his arguments in the case.
The counsel who appeared for Achuthanandan challenged the investigation report by the Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Bureau (VACB) which gave a clean chit to Oommen Chandy in the palmolein deal.
Earlier, Vigilance SP V N Sasidharan had filed a report in Thrissur Vigilance Court acquitting Chandy of all charges.
Kannathanam had filed petitions seeking to reject the VACB report and to make Chandy an accused in the case on the basis of existing evidence in connection with the deal. Counsel for the state government had filed a counter petition in the court seeking to reject
the petitions field by Achuthanandan and Kannanthanam in the case.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes